Friday, August 29, 2008

The Office



Dwight Schrute Quotes:


I can travel anywhere, except Cuba, and I will travel to New Zealand and walk the Lord of the Rings trail to Mordor and I will hike Mount Doom.

Look at my eye line Jim! Stop acting like an idiot!

If I could menstruate, I wouldn’t have to deal with idiotic calendars anymore. I’d just be able to count down from my previous cycle. Plus, I’d be more in tune with the
moon and the tides.

I always wondered how they picked the person to die. I'd be good at picking the person.

4 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

I noticed you added us to your Blog list :) so I hope that you don't mind I added you to ours as well :)

How are you guys doing! You look awesome!

AND YEAH FOR THE OFFICE! :) HA HA

Mike and Christy said...

If you didnt know already, that's my favorite show. I love Dwight's quotes and the pranks Jim plays on him. I cant wait for the new season to start.

Steve and Ash said...

Aimee!
Hey, I just saw that you had a blog, and was wondering how life is going for you guys? I haven't seen you in forever! I hope all is well! Take care!

Van Horne said...

Hey! I am so excited that I found your blog. I haven't talked to you since 8th grade. We have a lot to caught up on. You are so beautiful and you look extremely happy. By the way I love the Office. I always enjoy Thursday just because the office is on.